• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Oslo, Norway

Edward

Just a quick hello.

I returned to modeling after many years away from it, and loving every minute of it. Last time around I had allot of time but no funds.. Now I have the funds, but alas not so much time :) (two kids and a wife) - But I manage to squeeze in a few hours during the week here and there..

Currently working on:

1/35 Mi-24V Hind E with PE and resin
1/35 Zvezda T-90
1/35 Dragon ZSU-23-4 Shilka

Regards
Edward

Welcome, Edward! Glad you found us, looking forward to seeing what you can do with a box of plastic! (y)

Edward welcome to Modelers Alliance! Cool projects you have going.

Terry B)

Välkommen Edward! :D Bra, vi behöver lite fler skandinaver här!
And for you that didn't understand that:

Welcome Edward! Good, we need some more scandinavians in here!

:yipee

I hope you find alot of interesting tips and people here, and i'm looking forward to see some of your builds :)
//Mats

Thanks for all the kind welcoming words..

Here is two pics of current projects..

Zvezda T-90 MBT
SAM_0319.JPG

Trumpeter Mil Mi-24V Hind-E (WIP with all cobra resin and some scratch work too. But currently on hold)
SAM_0081.JPG

Oh, forgot the two family members of the T-90.. Heres a picture with them together in various stages of painting/shading..

SAM_0316.JPG

Awesome work.Love them all. Really interested in the Hind. What do you think of the Cobra sets? (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

I love the Cobra sets. Great details and allot of parts to really make trumpys kit look way better. Only problem is that Cobra is not accepting paypal or foreign creditcards due to som apparent bad experiences in the past. But got hold of all their part via a friend who lives in the US.

Also got hold of some weighted wheels for the Hind too. Makes the old croc look even more better.

Will post more pics some other time.

Ed

Hi Edward . Welcome to MA. Glad you have come back to modeling . Pretty much the same story we all share.

Wives and children pretty much soak up anyone's funds although I would admit your case is better than two wives and one child :rotf

I like your builds and I hop we will see more from you soon. Cheers, Christian B)

Back