• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

You're In Georgia Now.

Greg Mix

I live in the Atlanta, Georgia area and have my own architectural practice. I’m a member of The Atlanta IPMS, The Atlanta Military Figure Society and AMPS Atlanta. I’ve been building since I was ten years old, stopped when I went to college and took it up again when I was thirty-nine. I’m now fifty-eight. I build aircraft, ships, and armor. I also paint figures.

My profile photo is the one of my father that was taken the day they crosses the Rhine. He was in the Ninth Air Corp of the Army Air Corp in a unit that flew C-47s.

I’m all over the place when it comes to subject matters, German, British, French, Russian, Japanese or American ships, planes and tanks. With figure painting I range from ancient Celts and Romans to Medieval Knights, Napoleonic’s, Native Americans (or Injuns as I call em), WW1 Pilots, WW2 Soldiers and even one Japanese Anime figure (just started).

Hey Greg, welcome again.

We probably rubbed elbows at the Atlanta show a couple of years ago, didn't make it to this one but planning on going this year. Something in June right?

Looking forward to seeing your work! :mpup

Welcome and looking forward to seeing your stuff. Great bunch of guys and gals to share with.
James

Welcome, Greg! I enjoyed the last figure show I got to in the ATL, 2010. Looking forward to seeing your stuff!

Atlanta has three great shows coming up next year so watch their websites for these three groups schedules and start saving your money up.

IPMS Atlanta Feb. or March 2013!
Atlanta Military Figure Society Feb. 2013!
AMPS National Convention in Atlanta, April 2013!

Welcome to Modelers Alliance Greg!! Can't wait to see your stuff.

Terry (y)

Welcome Greg!
Enjoy the forum and i'm looking forward to see some of your builds :)
//Mats

Back