• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from southern Germany

V8Val

Hey Everyone,

My name is Valentin (call me Val if you want to) from Heidenheim, southern Germany, just a couple of dozen kilometers north of Ulm. I'm 19 years old, having graduated from school last year and now studying in my first semester. I usually focus on 1/72nd scale WW2 planes, but cars and newer planes, rarely armor and ships, occasionally find their way onto my workbench as well. Dang, I see lots of familiar names on here! B)

Looking forward to getting to know you all and having a nice place to discuss, build and share models!

Regards,
Valentin

Welcome.looking forward to seeing your builds. Beautiful part of the country down there.Never made it to Ulm. I think the closest I got was Tubingen.
James

Hi Val! Welcome, and glad you could make it. I'm fairly new here too; but really enjoying it. There's a friendly bunch here and always ready to help.

Val welcome to Modelers Alliance!! Lots of things to do here. I look forward to seeing your work.

Terry B)

Hi Val and welcome to the site. Glad to have another 1/72 scale modeler.

I don't know your city but I have been at Ulm at least once. Please send brochen soon...!

Cheers, Christian B)

Back