• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HAVE YOU EVER HAD THAT FEELING......

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Have you had that feeling that you were stuck and just needed to complete something? Well that is how I have been feeling lately so I pulled out this Hobby Boss Type IX U-boat did it this weekend. Not much to it, but it's done.

DSC05623.JPG

DSC05624.JPG

DSC05625.JPG

DSC05626.JPG

DSC05627.JPG

:)

I'm trying to make everything this way for a while.

Nice little recharge Mr. T!

Sometimes we can get bogged down in the details. Nice job!! It will look nice on your mantle or dash board. Gary

Sometimes we can get bogged down in the details. Nice job!! It will look nice on your mantle or dash board. Gary

I'm going to give it to a friend who is getting Trumpeter's 1/48 scale U-boat with full interior to remind him to finish his.

Thanks!

Unfortunately I understand exactly how you feel. Its a battle to do any modeling. The BA-20 was a blast and revitalized me, but I feel that slipping already. Hope you got your mojo back Terry. Wishing you luck.
James

Unfortunately I understand exactly how you feel. Its a battle to do any modeling. The BA-20 was a blast and revitalized me, but I feel that slipping already. Hope you got your mojo back Terry. Wishing you luck.
James

Thanks James! The desire is there I just seem to be waiting for something all the time...the right color paint or some material I need.

:)

Yes, I have that feeling all the time now. I cannot seem to get past it. Like you, the drive is there, but work, lost parts, and now a punctured thumb have been stopping me. Good job on that fast little build; I just wish I could do the same.

Yes, I have that feeling all the time now. I cannot seem to get past it. Like you, the drive is there, but work, lost parts, and now a punctured thumb have been stopping me. Good job on that fast little build; I just wish I could do the same.

Hang in there Duke!

Back