• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Maddog Manufacturing Launches Four Ships.

Duke Maddog

Despite having a rough month, I managed to get four ships launched from my slipways.

The first ship out for her shakedown cruise is my 1/700 scale Arleigh Burke-class USS Forrest Sherman destroyer:

USS_Forrest_Sherman_I.jpg

USS_Forrest_Sherman_II.jpg

Following her is another destroyer, the 1/700 scale USS Arthur Radford. She was a test bed for the proposed AEMS:

USS_Arthur_Radford_I.jpg

USS_Arthur_Radford_II.jpg

Next out is my frigate, the Uss Ingraham in 1/700 scale:

USS_Ingraham_I.jpg

USS_Ingraham_II.jpg

Finally, in trail is my 1/700 scale USS New York. She'll get her air wing a little later on after her shakedown cruise:

USS_New_York_I.jpg

USS_New_York_II.jpg

Finally, after this little flotilla had formed up, we were able to get a flyby picture taken as they all sailed into the sunrise to start their shakedown cruise:

June2016_Flotilla.jpg

That's all for now. I have more finished models in the Aircraft and Armor Forums as well, feel free to check them out. Meanwhile, thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.

Thanks Mark! I appreciate that, especially coming from a ship master like yourself. I'm hoping to finish off a few more soon.

Looks like their all ready for the Med cruise. :skipper
Just need the choppas! Great job as always Duke. :good:

Tim

Thanks Tim! Yeah, I do need to get their choppers and other aircraft done. Maybe this next Hobby Day or so.

Back