• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

USS West Virginia 1-700 (Finished).

USS West Virginia 1-700.

Thanks Gerry. This will be a fun one after working on the Large Scale Spitty.....Cheers mark

USS West Virginia 1-700.

Thanks Gerry. This will be a fun one after working on the Large Scale Spitty.....Cheers mark

I have yet to try a Tamiya Kit ... they look very good saw some at Eagle Quest ... with boxes opened ... lots of parts ... :popcorn The Spit is looking very Good ... :skipper

USS West Virginia 1-700.

OK while finishing off the Spit I have started work on the Old Girl. The Hull is now together with the Main Deck......

And here is the comparison of the Two Kits together. Me needs me Glasses. More to come soon......Cheers Mark

USS West Virginia 1-700.

The Hull is now Painted. To stay I enjoy Masking is insane. More to come soon.....Cheers mark

USS West Virginia 1-700.

Wow, and I thought masking for invasion stripes was tough. Looks good. :popcorn

USS West Virginia 1-700.

Thanks Gents. I am happy with the masking result though a bit Nuts afterwards....... :bang head :bang head

Ya gotta be nuts to begin with to do the voodoo dat you do :D (y) Deck looks great! I am always amazed at how well your decks turn out compared to mine... :blush: :blush:

Back