• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/EGG YAMATO Battleship by Fujimi PE and Wood Deck

Trogdor

So September is comming fast and I totally forgot that capcon is at the end of Sept and i need something to enter so I decided to put the bizzy aside and do a fun fast and hopefully easy build :laugh:

This kit is amazing for 20 bucks it came with the PE and Wood Deck

This will be my 1st egg ship so hopefully it turns out well lol
hb00d8e8.jpg

he91fb4a.jpg

h913e08c.jpg

ha6274ca.jpg

A nice layer of shellack when you're done can help keep the ship sunny side up.

I feel a need to get one and convert it to the Space Battleship Yamato.

LOL im out of Egg Jokes :eek:hmy: But i got lots of work done on it, Only thing left is alittle more PE and some Hull Details, ENJOY! :soldier
h63dfa6f.jpg

h1578fba.jpg

hbf06698.jpg

hefa37db.jpg

h21e7e5b.jpg

h865e33c.jpg

Little quickie models like this are always nice to build once in a while. You don't have to do anything except just build it.

Looking quite nice! (y)

Lot of that PE looks like teeny tiny egg scramblers :D

Looks awesome but somebodt seriously has to make this one into a space ship one also :rotf

Very cool.

Where did you find it for $20?

I've been looking and it seems it's the basic kit for $13 from Japan (plus $8 shipping) with the deck and PE separate. I read about deluxe kits with PE but can't confirm them when shopping.

Yeah This Kit has been a Great helping me get back to the Bismarck got Brunt out there for abit with all the Hand Drilling i did lol.

I got this Kit on Ebay couple of months ago, i just Tired to Check my Order History mine was the Deluxe with Wood Deck for 20 Canadian, but i can't Seem to Find any more Deluxe Versions on there, I guess i got a hell of a deal. Ausf ill Try and Contact the seller see if he got any more kicking around

Back