• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

French Indochina war LCM 3

Piet

I Deleted the photos :bang head of the building of the armourd bridge parts,

The canvas covers ar made from milliput over a plastic frame ,

The kit itself is the Italeri LCM 3 ,

h4aa6120.jpg

ha5eed2a.JPG

h2ac0eec.JPG

h6cfba15.JPG

hf84a7c4.JPG

ha8e27b8.JPG

h7ba554b.JPG

h706a256.JPG

h23dbc51.JPG

The rust color is primer ,i could just used grey but i like airbrushing :geek .

Last picture is as it looks today

Coming along really nicely. Love the canvas and the paint work. Nice subtle shading. Watching with interest.
James

Nice to see some odd subjects, not much from the Indochine war here I think, great job on the canvas :good:

Will watch the progress with interest :popcorn

//Mats

Started with the heavy chipping :bat on the working /walking areas ,done by the hairspray method.

h95fcbd2.JPG

h2879e69.JPG

h4721c52.JPG

h0e5a036.JPG

h6de5f17.JPG

hdf9bb3c.JPG

My kingdom for some milliput! The local hobby shop sold out and won't re-order :bat
beautiful job! :good:

Tim

Carry on ..... :soldier ..... Excellent Job !!! ....... I never thought of using Milput this way ..... I guess my Scratch builders ..... need to see this ...... :eek:ldguy

Some more scratches and chips,
I am out of Hairspray :frantic it's off to the shops .......so i can continue tonight.

hb109615.JPG

ha34a455.JPG

h8102a6e.JPG

h96798ac.JPG

hdd2d6e5.JPG

Lovely and a fantastic looking figure also :drinks

Thanks!

He looks a bit stupid in the face.... it's a Verlinden head :tomato
it is the only figure i have painted that was finished ,i have many that are started .

I am back on figure painting.... bought some books and real nice brushes because in time i want to build a diorama.

Back