• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Forrest find"

Bagge

Radiation levels have been reduced to safe levels, so this little girl went to pick some berries in the forrest close to her home, In an opening between some trees she spotted something that she never before had seen but she rememberd hearing stories about...

h7a438c5.JPG

he5fa641.JPG

h63a8146.JPG

I will use this figure together with the head on a small dio/vignette

h5fbd0f3.jpg

From MAIM (Modern Armies In Miniature) 3D printed and very nice, perfect together with the rusty robot :)

Greetings
Mats

Wow, we haven't had any action in this forum in a long time. Mats would you like to put this in Mikes "In Another World"? it would surely qualify.

The head thing looks great!

Thanks :) already started so i don't think its allowed in a campaign. Will post some more progress here to maybe blow some life in this part of the forum :)

If you would like to move it to In Another World, I have no objections. Party on! :ro:

Just to show the start of the head, i used a plastic ball used for christmas decorations.
Then added nuts with washers from Meng to simulate the cable fittings, nose is a droptank from a stuka 1/32 and the eyes some leftover wheels from veerles magach doghouse

hf0fb2f7.JPG

hdcb21ff.JPG

As you can see the layout of the mouth changed :)
Inspired by a swedish writer/painter Simon Stalenhag (give him a search on google you find some really nice stuff)

My wife is working so i am alone with our 5 year old son so benchtime is a little limited :)
Some more moss added

h93cc63c.JPG

h255d55f.JPG

he34b243.JPG

Size comparison with the little girl

h705203d.JPG

:drinks

Have you got the five year old to the bench yet? Never too early.

Looks like you're having a good time.

:drinks

That thing sort of reminds me of a mooring buoy I have seen before. I cant place where but it was in the Med some place. It sort of has a real macabre quality to it. Great subject, Matts.

Very cool! Very creative! :popcorn
Will it have a carriage or just the severed command module?

Back