• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Academy M1151

tom1815

I really shouldnt start something else but the builds here have me itching to put the Humvee together so here is my start up pictures,

hd544ead.jpg

hcb2b68b.jpg

h8d79141.jpg

h88ee9b1.jpg

haba9f54.jpg

:soldier

Thank you everyone for the kind words, todays picture shows how little progress I made in 2 hours! lol

h78ad6ee.jpg

Im not totally convinced the etch really made that much of an improvement but I had it and its good practise :soldier

Slowly but surely

hecf7252.jpg

Ive decided to do a Marine humvee even through I dont have the right bumper codes but I read somewhere that the Corp often had to use vehicles given to them by the Army, anyway I have some stowage and personal gear to paint and I want to it in the coyote brown color but Im having trouble matching the shade, I use vallejo paints so perhaps one of you guys can suggest a mix or something.
Tom

Back