• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Ok here's an idea how about an "egg plane"/cartoon model group build. You can do any model that is in a cartoonish form. There are lots of them and they are not very expensive. What Mike is doing looks like fun to me how about you.

h9c412f2.jpg

This looks like a scramble, there's so many egg and toon subjects, grab you a dozen or beat it. :D :rotf

This sounds EGGciting! :stinker

Would it only be open to "eggish" style kits or all cartoon based kits?

What Terry and I discussed and as he stated, any cartoonish form will work. Shell out for a kit and let's get 'em sunnyside up. One thing to remember, no poaching someone's ideas. :D

I have this one coming in the mail this week

h13ed170.jpg

One of the planes from Takeshi Nogami's work "Shidenkai no Maki"

I'm IN! I've got an IJN Egg-kagi Aircraft Carrier kit I'm dying to have an egg-scuse to break the shell on!!
Davey, where is your Japanese kill-marking from The Final Countdown movie on you Egg-14? Hmm!?!

Cool! Come on, you yolksters! Two more to get cracking and we can get this on the table. B)

Yeah let's go! It's time to do something just for fun...Oh wait modeling is supposed to be fun. I almost forgot.

:laugh:

Back