• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Aufklärungspanzer 38 (t) with 7,5 KwK Pictures?

sabla

Hello together,

I´m searching for original pictures for my next project...

6310poster.jpg

but its very difficult to find pictures online. So my last hope is the T&T family.

Is there anybody out there with pictures or a hint were i can get some?

Greets to all

Mirko

Also note the picture that Johnny sent is of the prototype (and only? :unsure: ).

If you look closely the superstructure is made of wood and the rivets are only painted on !

Jenny :kiss:

Nice looking beasty - I must admit I don't recall DML/CH releasing this. Is it an old release? I must have been sleeping :laugh:

Here's a link to some (well, very little) info on the beauty: Aufklärungspanzer 38(t) mit 7.5cm KwK37 L/24. (Look just past halfway down the page)

jenny croft wrote:
Also note the picture that Johnny sent is of the prototype (and only? :unsure: ).

If you look closely the superstructure is made of wood and the rivets are only painted on !

How on earth did you see that? :blink LOL! I reckon you've got super human vision! B) Good catch, Jenny! (y) And yes you're correct, according to the link above only the prototype stage was ever reached.

Rudi :woohoo:

Well here are some more picatures which confirm my theory of painted on rivets .
Prototype.jpg

Another photo of the prototype with wooden hull

Prototype2.jpg

Another prototype with wooden hull and you can clearly see the rivets are painted on .

The book (Marder III & Grille) also says the two plywood prototypes were built on badly damaged chassis , sent back to the factory for salvage . You can see in the first photo & also the Plywood 140/1 that it does not have tracks either . The book is vague about any production of the 75mm variant . :unsure:

Also note the hull of the first photo seems to be darker , Panzer grey ????? with a dark yellow superstructure .

Jenny :kiss:

thanks to all for the pictures

@jenny yes you are right they build 2 prototypes with wood one with 2cm MK and one with 7,5 KwK. i have sources they told a build of 2 with the 2cm MK and 1 with the 7,5 KwK but without pictures.

@ Rudi i recon its a new release because i dind´t find any kitreview at this time

greets Mirko

Back