• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I want a suit!

Hey All

U know whenever you don't need a "suit" you are inundated by them.. tax men, lawyers etc. (present company accepted). But, when you want one in 1/35, you can never find one lol.

I guess y'all can guess where this is going. I'm planning for a wee build that is way off the mark for me. For those of you who have seen the movie, Iron Man, you will know what I'm talking about when I say, I'm going to build "The Funvee" including Tony Stark and 3 GI's in desert pattern vests and kevlar helmets.

What I'm after is a a bloke in a modern suit and tie in 1/35 scale, and preferably sitting (but that's not a must).

Any leads would be appreciated.

Cheers, and happy modelling

Rob

Hi Rob , ................. not modern , close as I can find though .
Can you morph any of these to fit your needs ?

Verlinden ..........

vp2016.jpg

Nemrod #35047

nem35047.jpg

Azimut #azp35556

az35556.jpg

Found these at Great Models

why not try sculpting it your self suit are one of the easiest clothing to do
greetings Mondria

Hi All

Glen - thanks.. I'll look into those further.

Mondria - That's a last resort. I'm ok with scratch building vehicles, but unfortunately, I am not very good with organic things like people lol.

Bob - Unfortunately the subject I am trying to replicate was written to be the rich playboy type, so unfortunately my lack of knowledge about style goes out the window lol.

Cheers

Rob

Back