• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TINNING AK INTERACTIVE PAINT

iambrb

hey gang! So I have a set of the AK Interactive Russian 4BO Green Modulation Acrylic Paint, and i am going to try and spray it tomorrow. Anyone have any hints as to thinning it properly for the airbrush? What is the preferred method to thin?

Acrylics would be water, some folks use windex or the approved AK Interactive branded thinner.

I don't have any of their products so I don't know if they are airbrush ready like Vallejo Model Air.

hey gang! So I have a set of the AK Interactive Russian 4BO Green Modulation Acrylic Paint, and i am going to try and spray it tomorrow. Anyone have any hints as to thinning it properly for the airbrush? What is the preferred method to thin?

Nope but Googling pulls this up :
4B0 Russian Green
AK746
CATEGORIES: PAINTS, ACRYLICS, SINGLE
4B0 RUSSIAN GREEN

2,59$

High quality paint for Brushes and Airbrush. 17ml bottle.
The paint is designed to be effective for airbrush and brush, and is water- soluble, avoiding strong smells and harmful solvents. Non toxic. It can be easily thinned with our specific acrylic thinner or water if necessary. We recommend AK-712 Acrylic Thinner for thinning. There’s no need to dilute the paints when you decide to use your airbrush. When applied by brush they also have a greater degree of coverage. Use alone or mix with other acrylic paints to obtain a different color. Shake before each use. Dries completely in 24 hours.

Back