• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BergeHetzer interior colors

ErnieS

Looking for suggestions or information on the interior colors of the BergeHetzer. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Ernie

I would say green just like the base color of the vehicle.

hed3c135.jpg

(Model by Sven Frisch)

i suspect it was the exterior base color. That would be consistent with the regulations of the day. Of course there are always exceptions, especially the later in 1945 the vehicle was produced. Being left in primer may have not been unheard of at that point.

I would tend to agree with Mike. It would have been the exterior hull color at least in the upper areas. The lower areas tended to be left the reddish brown primer color which would also be ok in a lot of instances. It definitely would not be the off white that most tank interiors were painted.

Just use a little common sense with it and it should be fine. If you can find any photos you can extrapolate what color it might be from the shading.

Looking forward to the build. :popcorn

Back