• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Wanted, Italeri FN-FAL Rifles

Tankbuilder

Hi people.

I'm in desperate need of some Italeri FN-Fal rifles from their kit Modern Light Weapons Set Nr. 421. Do any of you have any of these FN-FAL rifles you can spare?

Thanks and cheers

Might be hard to find Peter.
Maybe try to find the ones BlackDog put on the market instead: https://www.scalemates.com/kits/239536-black-dog-f35093-fn-fal-plus-backpacks-falkland-war

Gr,Ron.

Thanks fior the replies.

I guess I'm stuck looking for OOP Italeri Modern Weapons sets.

Then again Dragon had ann Fn-FAL in their 1/35 Quartermaster Weapons Series set.

Anyone know how many FN-FALs were in the Dragon set?

Anyone have any of the Dragon FN-FALs they're willing to part with?

Cheers

Flea-Bay has the set 6421S

But I see only the wood stocked FAL shown. The Israeli's were the primary user of the earlier wood stock variant, but alot of thier versons used a different handguard than that shown. I briefely owned the real-deal on a semi-auto only US parts set back in the early 2000's, but man was that sucker heavy.

Here is a pic that was very close to mine, though this is not the actual gun I ownd:
http://iwantthatknife.com/Gallery/albums/EBR/fal_1_002.jpg

If you look for it, DML has offered a set of Vietnam WEapons in thier Quatermaster series that have again a wood stocked FAL. As with the set above, looks to me like you could go with painting the stocks black and no one would know.

I am thumbing thru LIVE RESINS site now, if I find one I will come back to you

Then again Dragon had ann Fn-FAL in their 1/35 Quartermaster Weapons Series set.

The FN-FAL SLRs, 3 in the box, from Italeri are a different version than the ones elsewhere:
668341.jpg

Dragon has the L1A1, 2 per set, in their QuarterMaster series:
Dragon-1-35-3818-Vietnam-War-Infantry-Weapons-Quartermaster.jpg

Mouse House Aussie Armor offered this set, MAW 704 with 3 L1A1 rifles (now OOP), which you might come across eBay:
Fslr.jpg

Shapeways designer Forpost D6 has several versions of the FN-FAL available for less than $8USD for five. Since you seem to model mostly Israeli, this is the one shown, the others are a later version and the para:
674x501_7428583_6201758_1459324667.jpg

Black Dog offers two of each of these in a set designed for a Falklands War setting:
a1a35b7b79b56c0081daa62095e9a6a2.image.800x600.jpg

2debecb45c1200a754d8a4d18b5cf94d.image.600x800.jpg

Sorry, I don't have spares.

Regards,

Flea-Bay has the set 6421S

This is the chapest so far, from Hong Kong, and the seller onnly has three left. Price is excellent and the shipping can be combined:

Click image to visit eBay store.

Regards,

The FN-FAL SLRs, 3 in the box, from Italeri are a different version than the ones elsewhere:
668341.jpg

Snipped

Shapeways designer Forpost D6 has several versions of the FN-FAL available for less than $8USD for five. Since you seem to model mostly Israeli, this is the one shown, the others are a later version and the para:
674x501_7428583_6201758_1459324667.jpg

Snipped

Sorry, I don't have spares.

Regards,

THANK YOU!

I checked the Shapeways site and they have both the Israeli ones and the FN-FALs I need for this project.

This is great. I might be able to get just what I need without having to pay for a bunch of items I don't need.

Cheers

Hey Sharkie, the Forpost stuff is very neat! They even offer the Para, which has the side fold stock , shorter barrel/flashider, and the different rear sight.

Note that the Blackdog, while super nice, is British-intended, as the Argentinians used what was basically the same rifle, but has the "para: L-flip rear sight with protected ears, and the Blackdog uses the standard FAL rear post. Look at the two to note the difference

Back