• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Looking For A 1/35 Scale Horse Collar

Iron Mike

Master At Arms And Resident Curmudgeon
Alright hockey fans, I'm looking for a source for a 1/35 scale horse collar. Along the lines of this one.

vintage-leather-horse-collar-21-wide-2-700.jpg

Can anyone point me in the right direction, please? Thanks in advance!

:drinks

There's not one in the Tamiya Field Kitchen, I looked some online to no avail. I've seen one somewhere, just can't recall which kit.

1/35 is awfully large for me. :huh: I try to womp one up for you! :gogo 1/350 Orca is going well, and the master/mold for SSN-509 USS Tigerfish isn't ready yet. A little solder...... A bit of copper wire..... Some Tamiya putty..... Hmmm.

Would some 18 or 20 Guage wire with a miliput collar work? Might be easy enough to make. Or do you need the whole horse?

I got one with a farm set I bought years ago. I'll look and see if I still hav e the horse collar here from that set. If I do have it's yours.

Cheers

Thanks for the responses, guys! I had seen that Medi Wagon, that collar is a little thinner than what I was looking for. Had thought I had seen one in a kit somewhere. but it could have been one of those should have opened the window while using turpentine induced dreams. If you find yours, Peter, I'd be glad to trade or at least pay the postage. Thanks again. :good:

Thanks for the responses, guys! I had seen that Medi Wagon, that collar is a little thinner than what I was looking for. Had thought I had seen one in a kit somewhere. but it could have been one of those should have opened the window while using turpentine induced dreams. If you find yours, Peter, I'd be glad to trade or at least pay the postage. Thanks again. :good:

Good news Iron Mike.

I found the horse collar. It's pretty simple in detail but it's yours if you send me an email with your addy in it. No worries about postage. It's what a lot of use do here = donate parts to those in need.

Cheers

Thank you, Peter, PM sent.

Bob, I'm pretty sure the Clydesdale team was 1/20 scale.

Just tryin' to help a brother out...:drinks

Gotta make sure when heppin' a guy out thet th' op'nin's not too small. LOL VBEG

I sure hope that the collar I sent him today is useful to him by itself or as a basis for one he builds.

The great thing about this forum is the willingness many/most members have to help someone else out with needed parts.

Cheers

Like this?
IMG_6405.JPG

IMG_6407.JPG

IMG_6408.JPG

IMG_6409.JPG

I notice the StuG III in question has the horse collar mounted face-down. No rings or horns show. :coolio
I'll make at least 2. My first 1/35 scale part!! :yipee Any other takers? :salute

I'm working on putting pedestals on the horse collar, to create the mold master, along with some other goodies! No pictures today. After sterling service for nearly 4 years, My Little Canon A2300 Powershot camera, may have taken it's last picture. :facepalm R.I.P. brave little pitcher snapper. :salute

I was wondering what had happened to you :popcorn I thought maybe your ship had been torpedoed :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

100_2620.JPG

Odd Stowage in progress! The Horse collar is causing more complications. I'm working on it!

100_2622.JPG

One of the fun parts of womping up a needed StuG IIIb accessory for a good Friend, is that I get to play Lego :woohoo:
Just a little bit! :coolio Really! :huh:
100_2623.JPG

One more odd-ball box to add. Then covert the old Mirro-matic to pressure, and mix up some RTV!! :yipee
That part is fun too!! :silly:

Back