• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modern Russian Tanker Uniforms

jknaus

Administrator
Anyone painted a modern Russian Tanker? Do you have a colour callout for the uniform? There seems to be quite a wide variety of schemes but most I think are from fading. Would like a starter colour for the pants and jacket. Fig looks to be winter wear as there is a big collar.
Thanks in advance.
James

Only info I have is various photos from several of the Victory Day Parades. I can dig through those this evening if they might help.

Thanks. I've found quite a few pics, its just determining the best color. I'm leaning towards a Khaki. Unless I can find other colours to try..
Many thanks.
James

20120525-085010.jpg

347d59a33cba45d35840e7683687b558.jpg

2853706.jpg

I did a quick Googling and got these- looks like quite a variety. I love the design of the current padded helmets!

Yeah I saw those Chuck. So many different variations. I guess the east way of telling the new head gear is it has 6 pads rather than the earlier 4 pads.
I really like the second pic but I'm not sure I am capable enough to pull that off. This is the guy who needs painting.

DSC06579.JPG

DSC06582.JPG

James

Back