• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Spare floats?

sharkman

Master at Arms
Just checking to see if anyone has any spare floats from float plane kits they are not using.

If you have/had a kit that has an option for wheels or floats and decided not to build the floater thingy (can't understand why :grin ) and would like to sell or donate them I'm looking for a few extra sets.

Hi Dave,

Anything really 5 and 1/2 " (14 cm) in length or bigger.

Want to do a little conversion! :D

Here is what I have. As you know I build only in 1/72 so I have a couple of smaller ones around 4" long and a set from the Ju 52 old airfix kit that are 6 1/2" long. Not much detail on the airfix ones but I'm sure you can take care of that. If they work for you PM me your address and they are yours.

IMG_20160403_200036915_HDR_zpsxodcm4ys.jpg

I have a 1/32 Kingfisher that I am thinking of doing on wheels although I havent quite decided yet. Is that too big?
James

Thanks James, that one would probably be too big!

I'm looking for a couple pairs that would work in 48 scale. I think the biggest would be about 7-8"

Much appreciated though!

;)

Thanks James, that one would probably be too big!

I'm looking for a couple pairs that would work in 48 scale. I think the biggest would be about 7-8"

Much appreciated though!

;)

I have a pair of floats from a 1/48 SMER swordfish = just the 2 floats = nont assembled = 4 peces. Want those?

Cheers

Back