• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Catalog

Paulw

I am a grand fan of the P-40 as well as a host of other planes from here to yon. Since Hasegawa no longer produces the P-40 K and the P-40N kits in 32 I have a big gap on my shelf. I have been watching Trumpeter's release dates for their P-40 N release But every time I check Cybermodeler's site and release schedule it say Catalog. Now I know it is in the catalog but no date is forth coming.

Would someone in the know please explain to me why this is?

Paul Lionel does the same thing ... It is a feeler in the catalog to see if there are orders to make this one ... I'll call Squadron tomorrow to see if there is any shipping date ... I was thinking this one is one pre-order ... But I can't find a date...

I am a grand fan of the P-40 as well as a host of other planes from here to yon. Since Hasegawa no longer produces the P-40 K and the P-40N kits in 32 I have a big gap on my shelf. I have been watching Trumpeter's release dates for their P-40 N release But every time I check Cybermodeler's site and release schedule it say Catalog. Now I know it is in the catalog but no date is forth coming.

Would someone in the know please explain to me why this is?

Really strange since there is so much AM. on Ebay for those kits ? ? ?

Cheers, Christian B)

Back