• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

teeny tiny small parts

Paulw

How do you sand down the small, tiny parts that are impossible to hold between your fingers. That escapes me just as much as seeing said same parts.

Clean up everything you can while it's still on the sprue. Carefully cut the part free, then stick it into a blob of blue tack with the remaining area that needs cleaning sticking out. Carefully clean and remove from the putty blob. Done! :)

chuckw nailed it, but when you forget as I do and remove them, I also find those tweezers that you have to squeez to open work particularly well

Chuck gave you the right answer, but I'll tell you what I do.

I cut to the chase and gather all the parts together in a pile and throw them over my left shoulder.

Not only will they end up there anyway, but I hear it's good luck to boot. :D

Chuck gave you the right answer, but I'll tell you what I do.

I cut to the chase and gather all the parts together in a pile and throw them over my left shoulder.

Not only will they end up there anyway, but I hear it's good luck to boot. :D

:rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf No kidding.

Back