• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I need an Ott Lite table base!

chukw

Hi, guys- my new hobby area has built-in desks and the clamp mount on my 18" Ott Lite doesn't fit anywhere. I pitched the danged table base ages ago- does anyone have one they're not using? I'll make it worth your while! ;)

345.png

Cheers!
chuk

For the money that little thing costs, you should consider this one for only $69.95USD (from $209.95) at Jo-Ann Craft Shops

Click picture to buy and apply THANKS60 during check out to receive free delivery...

Regards,

Thanks a bunch, Saul! I'm not sure if it will act the same way as the smaller model as far as lighting for my build threads. I have a lead, but it may be the wrong base. If that's the case, I'll have to buy a new one, and I'll look hard at this floor model. I'm going to see if I can use my old drafting table lay flat in the center of the room as a large workbench. A mobile lamp my work well in that case- cheers!

Back