• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Typical Hanomag Interior Color

iambrb

Hey Guys I will soon start a Sdkfz 251/22, and need to know, what is the typical interior color on these? My plan is to go with the three-part camo, so would It be the typical German Yellow? Would that be over Gray as in the earlier vehicles?

Hey Guys I will soon start a Sdkfz 251/22, and need to know, what is the typical interior color on these? My plan is to go with the three-part camo, so would It be the typical German Yellow? Would that be over Gray as in the earlier vehicles?

German halftracks were painted the exterior color. So it depends on when the vehicle was manufactured. Anything before 1942 is dark gray. After 1942 dark yellow. Early vehicles that were repainted dark yellow on the outside still had dark grey interiors.

B)

Back