• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Railroad Guys, Are These Still Available?

Iron Mike

Master At Arms And Resident Curmudgeon
Help! I am at the end of my stash of these, it's a spark arrestor made by Sunrise Enterprises.

IMG_7389.JPG

IMG_7390.JPG

If someone else is making them, I could use another brand or if anyone has some to sell, please PM me. Thanks in advance!

:drinks

I think the ones I had were N gauge, but I'll check those out as well. Thanks. :good:

I'm quite familiar with that process, but they would be pretty cost prohibitive to make a dozen or so as I only have three masters and most resins are at least $15-20. These are white metal and are perfect for what I use them for.

Still hoping someone has seen them around, anyone? :coolio

Thanks again. :drinks

I checked My suppliers Mike ... I do have the same ones available that Terry found but no N scale ones ... But you should be able to find them on eBay ... The companies website goes nowhere with my new browser I can check it with Eleven ... as I'm also have problems with my Wireless mouse ... On edge ... Detail Associates only makes HO scale ones like Terry found on eBay ... :soldier

I knew I should have bought more when I had the chance. :(

Thanks for checking.

Back