• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Type od Track on M3 Lee Glacis?

Tankbuilder

Anyone here able to tell me what type of tracks these are on the glacis of this M3 Lee in Burma?

Thanks and cheers from Peter

Looks like German tracks, can't tell exactly which ones they are, maybe one of the experts can ID them.

there from from Valentine tanks.

h7494970.jpg

h6579cc2.jpg

And the tracks on the Lee in the picture

hb064278.jpg

I did my research on this tank because i want to build one in time
Found this FINE build on th WWW

hbce2b9e.jpg

My question are there any decals beside the Echelon Decals ALT352006 for the in Burma used M3's ?

My question are there any decals beside the Echelon Decals ALT352006 for the in Burma used M3's ?

I don't kmow. However if I do decide to ad a name to a Lee and pretend it was a BUrma one or any Canadian one I do have some names on decals I could use.

The old Modelcraft Centurion Mk. 3 sheet has ALBERTA,BADGER, CALGARY, CHINOOK and COUGAR on it.

Mt Tamiya Churchill decal sheet has BRITON, BEN NEVIS and ICENI on it.

My Maquette Valentine decal sheet has CULLODEN and RESPOND on it.

Cheers from Peter

I'm in Ontario, Canada.

Anyone know someone reputable I can by those Bronco AB3536 Valentine and Bronco AB3543 Sherman/Lee/Ram tracks from that won't charge a fortune for the tracks or shipping?

Thanks and cheers from Peter

Back