• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Anyone dealt with ekrhobby from South Korea?

Tankbuilder

Im trying to get a `/35 scale PZ IV with add on hull and turret armour for @ $30.00 Canadian.

I can do that if I order an Academy 13234 (formerly 1328)one from ekrhobby in South Korea.

Has anyone here dealt satisfactorily with them?

Thanks and cheers from Peter

Never heard of them before. Looks like it will have to be a gamble Tank. Only thing I would suggest is in the comments on your order state that no one on the forums you are active on knows about them but that you are going to take a chance and see how they do. That might inspire them to do a little more than normal to get more business. :hmmm

Decided to chance it and ordered the kit. I'll let you'll know when/if it arrives. Hopefully Canada Customs won't do something dumb like send it back.

Cheers from Peter

OOPSIE! I forgot to let you all know that the package arrived in excellent shape just 30 days after the order was submitted. Considering Canada Customs that 30 days was very good. I'd deal with them again.

Cheers from Peter

Back