• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

FINISHED US tanker

gioazz

Dear all,

Please have a look at the US tanker I've used for the two articles about fleshtones and acrylics.

Please let me have your comments, that are always really appreciated.

Bare in mind that the pistol holder looks so shiny because oils are still wet.

Ciao

Giovanni

75_1_20100922_1118923737.jpg

76_2_20100922_1324151180.jpg

77_3_20100922_1703273218.jpg

78_4_20100922_1343475992.jpg

79_5_20100922_2041859945.jpg

Fantastic Giovanni, the relief you achieved with the overalls is remarkable. Well done sir!

Thanks so much Bob,

You know that your comments are highly appreciated, coming from such a legend!

Grazie

Giovanni

Ciao Giovanni!
A really good looking finish you have achieved here mate. The coveralls are bang-on in colour for me. The one gripe I have with this figure is that the web belt eyelets do not line up with holster if the hooks are present?
Brad

Black-Sheep1 wrote:
Amazing, really fantastic.
I need to get started in my figures, just need time to finish my current projects.

Thanks so much for your compliments, I'm glad you liked it, please join us with your figures!

Ciao

Giovanni

BradJ wrote:
Ciao Giovanni!
A really good looking finish you have achieved here mate. The coveralls are bang-on in colour for me. The one gripe I have with this figure is that the web belt eyelets do not line up with holster if the hooks are present?
Brad

Ciao Brad,

thanks so much for your compliments and to confirm the colour of te coveralls, I did lot of reearch, but was puzzled because I could not find anywere the reference to make it like the box art..

As for the pistol holster, that was cast with the figure, the hook is there and is attached to one of the holes, even thoug you can't see in the pics, is tiny!!!!

Ciao

Giovanni

Back