• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Fall Figure Festival Completion thread

I have been lucky That I had a bit of time to work this week and this little one is so small.

FinalFront-1.jpg

FinalBack.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. This one came in a blister pack that had 2 difrent ones so maybe I do the other one also they will look good together.

Plus it will be good to use the knowledge I picked up on this one. :hmmm

That is pretty cool. The thing that keeps catching my eye though is the feather. So very very cool (y) (y) (y)
James

I thought Tony would be first. What do I know. That was fast Dave I don't think we even have a ribbon yet.

Good Job!!!

(y)

(y):

Way to go Tony, really nice work and I enjoyed your thread. As soon as we have a campaign ribbon I'll let you know.

Top notch work!

Pup I changed my mind about not caring if I get a ribbon or not.
I want a BIG one with SEVEN oak leaf clusters. :laugh:

Can you believe this,I did it :yipee
A BIG HUG for Giovanni too :kiss:

Tony lee :dance

Randy you're the first person to point out the sweat stains.
I wasn't going to say anything about them just to see if anyone noticed.

Since you picked up on them it made it worth the trouble,Thanks Randy
Tony lee

A big thinks to John Marcus for knocking out some Campaign Ribbons for us.

figure_1012_ribbon.png

Code:
[img]https://www.modelersalliance.com/images/badges/figure_1012_ribbon.png[/img]

I'll get you guys hooked up ASAP

Hi all!

...after nearly two months, I got finish this 120mm figure from Verlinden...and as I said before, it was a pleasure to post this work in our hobby comunity...and it was very good to share it with yours :drinks

...follow two pictures on a black background...

Regards for all!

Luiz.

Ciao a tutti,

I've finished the figure, I know I've been naughty and haven't posted more pics but I couldn't resist and I finished it in one long evening/night of painting.

Please let me know what you think and find many more pics on my blog.

Ciao

Giovanni

DSC_1763web.JPG

DSC_1765web.JPG

DSC_1766web.JPG

DSC_1769web.JPG

DSC_1771web.JPG

Back