• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Say hello to my little friend

SA Dave

an 1/72 figure will be too small so I will do this little whitemetal Warhammer figure
http://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/g453/Bomadeur/?action=view&current=EntranceFigure.jpg
Front
Figgie1.jpg

Back
figgie2.jpg

Now to find some time to start

'Hello to my little friend' :D

Odd little project,Dave.
Like to see it done though! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

OK this one is so small I am almost finished with it.

Some sealing coat is on then tomorow I can flat coat some areas and get pictures up here for ya guys tomorrow.

I have another one of these guys and I think I will do him next. This is fun!

Finished??? You just started, I tought you never finished anything...what's up with that?

That looks fine though, nice job.

I'll start a Completion thread shortly. Still getting Java in my system Dave.

To tell the truth it is so small just more than an inch high. Plus I has some time to work on it and I enjoyed it Immensely

Sure looks cool for your first figure ever!!! (y)

Can you give us a picture from the figures 'face'?

Greetings,Ron.

Sure looks cool for your first figure ever!!! (y)

Can you give us a picture from the figures 'face'?

Greetings,Ron.
Have I mentioned how small this one is :hmmm :evil:
The bad part is how big the metal particles is from Humbrol on such an small figgie.

His "face is basically an gas mask. so nothing there to really see.

I know those are damn small and I say it looks good for the first one - you should have seen my first 1/72 figure :) ... as Jeff said - you enjoyed it and that's the main thing.

Glad to see that you finally found a friend Dave. :pp

I built/painted some warhammer figies with my son when he was into that. It was a lot of fun. Yours looks great and glad you enjoyed it. That's what it's all about ain't it? B)

Back