• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Rampant Rooster

AndyFettes

Master at Arms
"Fill your hands you sonova bitch"

Andrea 54mm all metal kit and I know I usually do 54mm but I have never done a horse before and thats going to be my challenge

IMG_3928.JPG

IMG_3929.JPG

IMG_3930.JPG

IMG_3931.JPG

IMG_3933.JPG

IMG_3932.JPG

Wow,shooting his rifle with one hand,holding his revolver with the other,using his teeth to hold the horses rope[don't know how it's called]the horse full speed running......I AM NOT GOING TO TRY THIS![in real life] :D

Seems your entry is kinda the opposit from what I'm doing. ;)

Great start,Andy!

Greetings,Ron.

Oh wow- nothing is cooler or more American than John Wayne! "No matter what happens, your fault. my fault, nobody's fault- I'm gonna blow your head off" lol :popcorn

ROCK-On ANDY ,

I've only painted a couple of Horses & they were in 1/35th - The DML Cossaks kit. They cam out O.K.

I can't wait to see you put your magic Touch on Him & Make th Rooster Jump off th Monitor !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVxcZqN11uE​

:erik

This is going to be interesting! just done one horse that i'm somewhat happy with, look on youtube for pastels and horses and you will find some really nice sbs :)
//Mats

FILL YOUR HAND YOU SON OF A BITCH!

LOVE IT!!!! Am I shouting?

:yipee

I really would like to do the Duke from like Ethan Edwards or Tom Doniphon characters.

He is having a lie down right now Gene

Ive got to finish off my Cossack before he gets my full attention (y)

Make sure you get them colors right!
tg6x.jpg

The Duke (John Wayne) does show up in a few figures like in the Bravo 6 one from the movie The Green Berets.

Regards,

Now this brings up a question, is this the Duke, is it Jeff Bridges or Rooster Cogburn?

I wouldn't mine seeing someone come out with a figure that favors Bridges portrait of Rooster.

A bit of Duke trivia.
Did you know that when the Duke worn the patch to do a scene he would get sick at his stomach looking through just one eye?

The costume department had to cut a small square out of the center and sew in a black fine mesh piece so John could see through it. No more heaves. :D

Now you know the rest of the story
Tony lee

Wow, Andy's gone with an American icon and Tony breaks out another, Paul Harvey!! :notworthy

Back