• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Fall Figure Festival

AndyFettes

Master at Arms
Any scales, Any period, Any Subject, All Welcome ! (y)

Single or Mounted or grouped figures are also allowed,... fantasy figures within reason* may also be included.
OOB, Converted, and Scratchbuilt most welcome

Any subject meaning that it would not offend anyone in any way, see site rules or contact a Mod for clarification.
* within reason meaning,.. nudity** if included must be subtle and tasteful and must be sanctioned through a moderator before commencement
** nudity referring to the model kit and not what you wear at your workbench :blush:

Commencing Nov 1st and running for 6 Months until April 31st 2012

Of course usual campaign rules apply

Unstarted kit accompanied with a visable start date followed by step by step images to show off your excellent work

Campaign medal at the completion of your build ( medal yet to be designed)

So,... who is up for this ,...???????????????? :D

Experienced figure painters

May well like this oppertunity to try a different subject matter to the norm and possibly in a different scale
Personally speaking thats what I will be doing :)

WHY JAMES ...... That takes a lot of Gaul .... :D Couldn't help it !!!

ANDY - I'm in .... I have a 120mm WWII German Nacht Fighter !! He's got a I.R. scope on his MP 44 & Winter Parka !!

I would love too ... but I'm afraid it will be too much .... I have to finish the Red Star which I haven't started yet and I have to finish this damn big triangle and then the SF .... oh dear I really would love to do a fig but must resist - will follow with interest

I'm definitely in. I want to do a large scale bust by Warriors, never done one before.

I think this should be a regularly occuring campaign. You know, like every fall.

Tom

I'm definitely in. I want to do a large scale bust by Warriors, never done one before.

I think this should be a regularly occuring campaign. You know, like every fall.

Tom

Who knows, depends on how well it goes. :soldier

Ok, I have a question. I am going to be in a campign build upcoming, and it may (likely) involve 1-2 figures. Can the building of these figures be done here, but ultimately be used in the 'other' Campgin? I have never painted a figure, but am very keen to try!

ME Too brb. I've only "tried" to paint one figure.
I've got eight DAK tankers for my Operation Torch GB to paint and this would be a great opportunity
to have some expert instructions. :eek:hyeah

Tony lee

Yes you can but only do your figures in this section and then lump them together with the other build when you complete

Sound ok ?

Actually Andy,those were the terms to which I had though, so that is fine with me!

"FIGURE" me right in! :geek

C;mon, Tony, Me & you! :drinks

OK BRB, you and me bud you and me. :D
Here are mine:
100_1081.jpg

This set is on the way:
PI000000151620.jpg

Tony lee

Back