• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SS Tanker Normandy 1944 * FINISHED *

AndyFettes

Master at Arms
A brief moment of quiet reflection

In progress shots of my forthcoming entry into the Chicago show coming up in a few weeks

ha66b4fe.JPG

hae38f80.JPG

h94845fe.JPG

h93dd9b1.JPG

h148df76.JPG

hf432ad1.JPG

As you can see the figure is pretty much done apart from a few minor tweaks here and there and my focus is primarily on the base as its in only its base colours right now.

:D

SS Tanker Normandy 1944

Thanks mate

Its called "a huge big pain in the arse plane tree pattern" :woohoo:

SS Tanker Normandy 1944

He looks great!
Thanks for the close-up photo.
Now I know what my figures are supposed to look like under my opto-visor.
Good hunting in Chicago! :good:

Cheers,

Bill

SS Tanker Normandy 1944

Very nice Andy as always. I especially like th shine spot on the button.

Terry

SS Tanker Normandy 1944

I love the "pain in the arse cammo." Great job. When's the show? Maybe we can go together? Wait. That didn't come out right. You know what I mean. Let me know.

SS Tanker Normandy 1944

One of our datacenters is in Morton Grove, wonder what I could make blow up there so they would have to get me to go. :hmmm have to take out 3 other tech guys, sabotage a server...I'll get back to y'all on this. :rotf

SS Tanker Normandy 1944

Thank you very much everyone

Engineer thank you but I tried for Plane Tree camo but it does look a bit pea dotty :lol:

SS Tanker Normandy 1944

Moon Puppy

Andy and I would be glad to provide you with some recon, maybe a black op. This is Hillary Clinton's neck of the woods, perhaps her people could help with some server issues?

SS Tanker Normandy 1944

Very Nice work there Andy excellent paint ... the detail on the Base ... looks very nice ... Good Luck in Chicago ... :ro: :dude (y)

SS Tanker Normandy 1944

One of our datacenters is in Morton Grove, wonder what I could make blow up there so they would have to get me to go. :hmmm have to take out 3 other tech guys, sabotage a server...I'll get back to y'all on this. :rotf
I tried mate but thats one tough cookie to crack :D

Back