• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BADGES!!!!..............

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
I received from vicnic the other day some figures. One was Mexican bandit about 170mm tall. When I got home today I couldn't resist I had to start on him. The figure has defined features and I like the way he is turning out. Here's what I got done today. Thanks for looking and comments, questions, and suggestions are welcome.

Terry

DSC07256.JPG

DSC07257.JPG

DSC07258.JPG

B)

¡Bandido!

That face is full of character!
Danny_Trejo_by_CarlosRubio.jpg

Danny Trejo's photograph reworked by Carlos Rubio

Regards,

Nice work so far,Terry! (y)

Is this figure sculpted by Victor himself?It's face is really full of character for sure.

Greetings,Ron.

Really fast indeed!
Nice start :popcorn
It's not my work,but is easy to touch this level of quality(...is a large scale,easy to sculpt)
Victor

Really fast indeed!
Nice start :popcorn
It's not my work,but is easy to touch this level of quality(...is a large scale,easy to sculpt)
Victor

Thanks Victor! A sculpter I am not, but I will do my best to paint it well.

Terry B)

I have a small update to my bandit! After painting the sombrero I desided it looked a little small. Using some epoxy sculpt I have inlarged the brim and changed the look of the main part of the hat making a little larger as well. I have not done much sanding yet. I am letting the epoxy cure some before I start. Here are some pictures of the change. Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC07535.JPG

DSC07536.JPG

DSC07537.JPG

I love that movie. The classic bandit "If God did not want them sheared He would not have made them sheep" Classic movie line.

Terry B)

Back