• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

R.O.T. RECON"FIRST CONTACT""DONE"

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
...SCK...BRAVO-1-4...THIS IS KING-6..OVER...SCK...BRAVO-1-4...KING-6 WHAT'S YOUR SITREP...OVER...SCK.....

...SCK...KING-6 THIS IS BRAVO-1-4...OVER...SCK...BRAVO-1-4..THIS IS KING-6 GO AHEAD...OVER...SCK.....

...SCK...KING-6 I THINK WE INTERUPTED SOMEONES DINNER...OVER...SCK....

...SCK...BRAVO-1-4 THIS IS KING-6 SAY AGAIN...OVER...SCK....

...SCK...CANNABLES KING-6...OVER...SCK.........

My name is Capt. Cooper Anderson. I am Captain of a 100 year old nuclear powered submarine the R.T.S. Virginia that is as my Grandpa used to say is held together with bailing wire and spit. Even as old as she is she can still make 25 knots under water. The Virginia is currently on a survey/recon mission up the eastern seaboard of North America. As we came near to what's left of New York City we began to receive a comm signal comming from old Fort Dix. It doesn't sound like it's automated. I have sent a recon team from Bravo company 4th Infantry to check it out. If there are real people there the power suits those guys wear will probably scare the hell out of them. The did me.

I thought I would start the ball rolling and start a build. I have got a hold of some those sf3d power suit figures in 1/35 scale and thought I could make a neat little scene of them moving through some urban rubble.

Terry B)

FIGHTINGSUIT1.jpg

FIGHTINGSUIT2.jpg
"

Re: R.O.T. RECON

I'm not sure maybe. Never worked on any of these. For sure their not painted.

We shall see.

Terry ;)

Good stuff Terry , I'm receiving [ hopefully ] today 3/9/11 , a package from Sprue Bros , called in sick today , ......... cough , cough .
After the last merry-go-round delivery by FedEx , I'm not taking any chances .

Well I hope you get to feeling better. ;) ;)

Terry B)

Well waddya know , ............. package arrived ............. feelin better now .......

For 2111 build

ARV club two in one Stryker , .........M1130 Tactical Air Control Party , or Command Vehicle .
ARV M49A2C fuel tanker
ARV 6X6 2-1/2 ton cargo truck M35A2
Two Academy U.S. machine gun sets
Dragon M-16 / AR-15 weapons set
Dragon U.S. light infantry , ...... motorcycle and two dudes .
Tamiya M1025 Humvee

Plus a bunch of WWII stuff ..........

Legend M3A1 halftrack stowage
Legand M7 Priest stowage
Dragon Sd.Kfz. 10/5 2cm flak , came with a Special Ops magazine promotion copy , ....... nice .

Assorted Dragon fig. sets and a Verlinden French commercial sign sheet .

Damn!!!! I'm glad the treatment worked. You got a lot of new drugs there.

Terry ;)

Re: R.O.T. RECON"THE TROOPS HAVE LANDED"

Well my little armored suit dudes arrived today and they are neat looking. They are pre-painted and have different arms you can use. They are really like action figures, but there is room for detailing and naturally I will repaint them and make them R.O.T. troopers. I will upload some pictures tomorrow of them before painting begins.

Terry B)
REPUBLIC OF TEXAS CENTRAL COMMAND

Cool Terry , so that means after work today I can see them ............. ???

Here are some pictures of the figures, right out of the box with a little rework, as promised.

Terry B)

DSC05072.JPG

DSC05073.JPG

DSC05076.JPG

DSC05075.JPG

B)

I little chipping, washes maybe? I could see they guy having a picture of his honey on the inside of that lid.

Wow that is how they come out of the box? Almost more work than unpainted!

Yeah or maybe even a shark mouth on the outside just for Saul.

Terry B)

Yeah or maybe even a shark mouth on the outside just for Saul.

Terry B)

Terry, you read my mind! By the way, that is an LCD screen on the lid to see when 'closed up.'

Regards,

Some graffiti with "don't feed me beans" would be fun too!

Regards,

Cool Terry , these guys can drop outta the sub and walk all the way to shore .
Wonder what the scouts from New Eden will think of that !!!

When I saw the first pic. I thought of the " face hugger " that ate through the face shield from ALIEN .

Back