• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M3 LATE PRODUCTION(1ST ARMORED DIVISION TUNISIA)

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
I will be doing the new Tamiya M3 late production Stuart.

hb5d9327.jpg

Start up pictures to follow.

B)

M3 LATE PRODUCTION(1ST ARMORED DIVISION TUNISA)

Here is a picture of the actual tank...

h4bba8fc.jpg

B)

It's a nice little kit and the yellow makes the paint more interesting. I lost my first set of tracks to oil based track wash and heat from the blow dryer. :blink Hoping you're smarter than me. :rotf

It's a nice little kit and the yellow makes the paint more interesting. I lost my first set of tracks to oil based track wash and heat from the blow dryer. :blink Hoping you're smarter than me. :rotf

Tamiya Nato black primer.

Always, always enjoy an armour build by Mr. Barrow. :popcorn

Ian.

I will be doing the new Tamiya M3 late production Stuart.

hb5d9327.jpg

Start up pictures to follow.

B)
Whenever I see these I always think of some my Favourite comic books growing up The Haunted Tank books

Looking forward to your build T

Yep I still have some of those comics.

(y)

I'm so sorry Terry I didn't know you were building one of these. If I had known I never would have started it or would have posted my build on another site. :smack

Tony lee :eek:ldguy

I'm so sorry Terry I didn't know you were building one of these. If I had known I never would have started it or would have posted my build on another site. :smack

Tony lee :eek:ldguy

Oh that is perfectly all right. I don't mind.

:)

Terry.

Is that a new tooling? Did Tamiya FINALLY correct the tracks from the original M3 releases? That is are the track connectors actually positioned connecting the track links?

Cheers

Back