• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SAAF Mirage F1 Airfix

SA Dave

OK so I am finaly on some bit of holiday so I will try and get her done
h1ec5c6e.JPG

LOVED that kit when I was in my teens, built two or three. Then I built the Hasegawa one and used the Airfix SAAF decals. Think that was my first ever cross-kit project.

Early, mid or late scheme, Dave ??

Ian.

LOVED that kit when I was in my teens, built two or three. Then I built the Hasegawa one and used the Airfix SAAF decals. Think that was my first ever cross-kit project.

Early, mid or late scheme, Dave ??

Ian.
Will be the early scheme (supplied in the boz) I have the older schemes for an AZ and then also for 1/48 I have a few just need more F1's in 48 :blush:

She has some primer on and a few of the raised panel lines that have disapeared have been recribed
h2bd7ce9.jpg

h7bd2a63.jpg

Almost forgot about my Wedding anniversary today and rest of week some more dads taxi duty will only be able to finish her over the weekkend.

Back