• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A Day At The Races Finish Line

Jeeves

Guess I can start this since I finished first?

Really want to find more of these old racers....

h894921a_2018-08-08.jpg

ha9b1f45_2018-08-08.jpg

h3cb4699_2018-08-08.jpg

h7c522a2_2018-08-08.jpg

Well I haven't been doing the house keeping around here. Day at the Races was supposed to end back in July.

With only 3 completions, what do y'all think. Leave it open till end of Nov so anyone close can wrap up?

Tom you've already got a completion here and I thank ya for it. (y)

I'm wondering about those who started, I mean actually started (looking at self in mirror) who might be close or didn't post up their completed builds.

Tom you've already got a completion here and I thank ya for it. (y)

I'm wondering about those who started, I mean actually started (looking at self in mirror) who might be close or didn't post up their completed builds.

I started but I don't think I can finish this one any time soon. Got too much else to try and complete.

:( :bang head

I can try to get the Opel finished up if I can find some free time. Been losing my mind of late. :frantic

Back