• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Change of Plans Rev.1 - Dragon 250/3 Half-track

helios

Well, I guess this is probably about as good of a GB as any to pop my armor cherry. :blink

A little something different...a tank, but not a tank. No aftermarket planned...and from glancing over the kit I don't think I'll feel the need for any (already has some PE for screens and whatnot). I don't know if these actually served in NA or not, but I'm not going to fret that for this build. It's WWII & German, close enough for me this go around. I've actually had some notions of possibly combining this build w/ some "Steampunk-ish" items/figures and small diorama for some fun...but we'll see. Free time has not been my friend of late. :frantic

Probably getting in over my head, but hey, that's half the fun isn't it?

RFM Bergepanzer Tiger 1 - DAK w/ Doc (and beyond?)

That's a hell'o a build to bust the cherry on. You' can do it! :popcorn

RFM Bergepanzer Tiger 1 - DAK w/ Doc (and beyond?)

We're rolling. "Turret" beginning to take shape. Only had 2 tiny pieces go MIA so far. :pinch:

Bergepanzer_Turret_Start.jpg

Work is starting to throttle back. I actually have a night off coming up tonight...so in preparation the parts are dumped out of the box and getting washed.

Hopefully start assembling things tonight.

Few more bits installed. Also set up a jig with some modeling clay for track assembly. Anywho, off to bed, I'm starting to nod off. Cheers.

Just finished running the 2019 iRacing 24 Hours of Lemans this morning. Think I'll get a little bench time in before I get busy this afternoon. Hopefully I'll have the hull complete tonight.

Back