• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dragon Pz.Kpfw.IV

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Think this will work.

h5ee6233.jpg

:soldier

Looks like it's already got a tarp. :rotf

I haven't even opened the box and it feels like it. Resisting the temptation to get a crap load of PE for it. this is Painting exercise, not building...:soldier

Will be watching as I have this same kit. I can't remember the exact thing that stopped me after I started. :idonno

Think it was I was confused on the parts and instructions, plus not knowing the Panzer IV well enough to kinda guess :hmmm

:popcorn

I haven't even opened the box and it feels like it. Resisting the temptation to get a crap load of PE for it. this is Painting exercise, not building...:soldier

It doesn’t need any extra PE!

I opened it up, dang it sure does have some PE, and turned barrel and magic tracks. Never done those before but will have a go.
Not even sure when I got this kit.

It's got Cacti! :rotf

Nice choice Boss! I'll be building the same kit! I did order a photo etch set for it but just really for the front and rear fenders. I want to do some damage to them.

Nice choice Boss! I'll be building the same kit! I did order a photo etch set for it but just really for the front and rear fenders. I want to do some damage to them.

Which set you getting Mike, I was thinking the same. I was thinking about banging up the fenders and we know that real metal takes a banging better than plastic.

Nice chose there Bob! This kit has always interested me so it will be kool to watch come together.
:v

Saw that kit on my shelf so last night went down to get it and look through, My shelf is a tease, it was just empty sprues and instructions for some reason. Sigh.
James

Saw that kit on my shelf so last night went down to get it and look through, My shelf is a tease, it was just empty sprues and instructions for some reason. Sigh.
James

:rotf

I found the same thing looking for my turnbuckles. Why i'm saving empty sprues I have no idea. :gogo

Which set you getting Mike, I was thinking the same. I was thinking about banging up the fenders and we know that real metal takes a banging better than plastic.

I went with this one:

Eduard Set

Its not specifically for this kit, but was the closest thing I could find at Sprue Bros...

Back