• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

IAR 81C

chukw

Time for a new project- and a new helper or two. Meet Lili!

IAR_001.jpg

IAR_002.jpg

IAR_003.jpg

IAR_004.jpg

IAR_005.jpg

IAR_006.jpg

IAR_007.jpg

IAR_008.jpg

IAR_009.jpg

IAR_010.jpg

IAR_011.jpg

IAR_012.jpg

IAR_013.jpg

Lili_001.jpg

Time for me to pull up a chair with my :popcorn and :drinks. I see great things with this build. Nice looking gal also Chuk

Watching with interest as always :popcorn I've always had a soft spot for this bird :drinks

Cheers, Christian B)

Fantastic looking kit Chuck. I know so little about this bird. Will watch with great interest as you turn out another gem.
James

Time for a new project- and a new helper or two. Meet Lili!

Lili_001.jpg

Guten Abend, Fraulein Lili, Ich heise Ian, und Ich bin deine neue beste freund...

Sorry, did Chuk post some photos of his new project, I must've got distracted somewhere along the line. I'll go back and check...

Ian

Woohoo, this is gonna be great!! :popcorn

Looks like a great kit Chuk and Lili looks like just the right girl to help out with this project!

Can't wait to see the build!

Thanks, guys! I've actually gotten more done but didn't want to post twenty pics at once. Didn't have the time for that, either! ;) I've got to write the guys at Icaerodesign- I did get two identical parts on a pour block that aren't mentioned anywhere I can find in the instructions- mystery bits!

I'm currently wiring up the cockpit, and I'll have the cowling opened to show off the beautiful engine. Lots of fun up ahead! :drinks

Cheers-
chuk

Thanks, guys! I've actually gotten more done but didn't want to post twenty pics at once. Didn't have the time for that, either! ;) I've got to write the guys at Icaerodesign- I did get two identical parts on a pour block that aren't mentioned anywhere I can find in the instructions- mystery bits!

I'm currently wiring up the cockpit, and I'll have the cowling opened to show off the beautiful engine. Lots of fun up ahead! :drinks

Cheers-
chuk

Looking forward to the next installment! And not just for the eye candy.... B)

Thanks, fellas- what a great bunch you are! I'm on the road right now, so no update this week. The next will be all about the cockpit- and Margo!

Oh come on guys!...Three days and I have to do this!!??

Ah well, here goes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNQOgt6st6w

Great stuff Chuk, can't wait for the next episode!

Tom

Back