• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Chuck Wojtkiewicz Master

Well deserved, especially after seeing how he handled a modeler that lambasted his supporting vehicle (in a vignette) on another forum. So, aside from being a master, he is a gentleman. At least, publicly (being from California, who knows what happens when nobody is watching)!

Regards

Well deserved indeed!
I can imagine people saying:THAT'S ABOUT TIME THAT IT HAPPENED!

Congratulations Chuck! (y)

p.s Cool intro by Bob Letterman.

Greetings,Ron.

My deepest thanks to one and all! It's truly humbling to receive an accolade on this order- 'cause now I have to live up to it! ;) This is a really wonderful group of people- talent, spirit and a true sense of community make it one of the very finest on this spinning orb- cheers!

I'm not worthy to post on this page but a hearty 'Whahooo!' is in order here- great work Chuck, I always enjoy your artistic skill and the sense of humor you put in your builds. A worthy title indeed- :drinks

Back