• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Double Dog Dare Ya

jknaus

Administrator
I'l give this suggestion thing another go. Everyone here does some awesome work and we all seem to be pushing each other in a good way, so how about really stretching our creative abilities and minds.

Everyone is welcome to make a napkin drawing of something. Doesnt have to be on a napkin, but you get the idea. We present that spark of an idea in a general area. Now those who want to play must choose an idea and turn it into reality. So for example I sketch a supersonic biplane with tricycle gear and a crew of 2. You like it so you build it and embellish. Same for vehicles, armour boats etc. We all learn new techniques, all step outside the comfort zone of shake and bake models and get creative. Now we dont want to leave figure painters out, but clothing is kind of hard to draw so maybe use old cartoon characters and the figure guys make them real?? Whatcha all think. This would truly be a double dog dare you gb.
Oh and you can only build from a drawing that is contributed preferably not your own. In the end lets see who is closest to the original thought.

James

At the risk of sounding negative, I'd double dog dare those who sign up for campaigns to finish their builds! Oh SNAP!

ralphie_and_flick.jpg

Back