• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Italian Job Future Group Build Suggestion

jknaus

Administrator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82BjhIs9m8k

How about something Italian. Must be an Italian car, bike, ship, aircraft, figure. No particular period.
Examples, Lamborghini, Ducate, G-55, M-40, Vittorio Veneto, or one of Leonardo's inventions like a tank.

tes650016.jpg

Fiat-G-5551428.png

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-784-0208-17A,_Nordafrika,_italienische_Panzer.jpg

vittorio.jpg

319418969_a45ad85c60.jpg

James

Re: The Italian Job

lovely idea james!

ten players and we have another gb!

i have an italian cavalry figure, so i would be in!

Hmmmm, you guys keep this up and I'll never get to freestyle again! :D

Why last? It is a great idea so I will bump it up too.

15408_32082.jpg

x5z2fa.jpg

TornadoI-1.jpg

TornadoI-2.jpg

11276_1243897858.jpg

:hmmm I guess I know my subject!

Regards,

It could be the title. I thought it was a misplaced thread about a car chase. Some people may be as oblivious as I am. I click to see Recent Topics without really knowing where it sends me. It took me a while to realize I was in the Future Group Builds section.

To see if that is the reason, I have edited the title to include Future Group Build Suggestion (apologies to James for that but I am only trying to help here).

Regards,

It could be the title. I thought it was a misplaced thread about a car chase. Some people may be as oblivious as I am. I click to see Recent Topics without really knowing where it sends me. It took me a while to realize I was in the Future Group Builds section.

To see if that is the reason, I have edited the title to include Future Group Build Suggestion (apologies to James for that but I am only trying to help here).

Regards,

Not a problem Saul. Maybe thats why my other suggestions have died out, not being descriptive enough. Lets see how it goes.
James

a quick viwe in my now new list of the stash tells me I have no Italian so I'm sorry not for me.

Well, I will toss my kit in... a tiny Tornado (the one on top):
sb1203a_20101203_1604694826.jpg

Perfect for a father/son build as the box contains two.

Regards,

I think I have some U.S. Mountain troops that would work for this build. I have a little scene in mind.

Number 6

Terry B)

I think I have some U.S. Mountain troops that would work for this build. I have a little scene in mind.

Number 6

Terry B)

Sorry Terry, has to be Italian. Unless they are the Mario brothers...that might slip by :laugh:
James

Terry,

Do you need me to ship you an Italian subject?

Regards,

You know Saul if I would read the thread more closely I wouldn't have this trouble. :pinch: I've got to quit thinking military all the time. So how about if I do a 1/43 scale Farrari nice and red.

Thanks Saul!!!

Back to 6

Terry

Terry,

Do you need me to ship you an Italian subject?

Regards,

You know Saul if I would read the thread more closely I wouldn't have this trouble. :pinch: I've got to quit thinking military all the time. So how about if I do a 1/43 scale Farrari nice and red.

Thanks Saul!!!

Back to 6

Terry

Sounds cool (y) Thought this would be a good way to get everyone involved. Now I have to go after Giovanni, maybe he can sculpt and paint another marine.
James

James

I've got a 1/20 and a 1/12 Ferrari F1 car... could be a nice opportunity to build one of them. :dude Count me in, specially if I can get Mike and Chris (Phantom II) to jump in... ;)

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Back