• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"WHERE EAGLES DARE" GROUP BUILD

Re: GB suggestion: Wingy Thingy Single Seaters

how many GB do you want have in parallel? ... the bomber command, the OOB and now this ... well it certenly would fit for me ... as always it depends on the timeframe :) but I've got tons of single seaters wainting here .... a Short SC.1 perhaps, this would also perfectly fit to my OMGB "British Steel" :)

If you want to soar with the Eagles, Dont party with Turkeys

LOL

James

ten players! ten i say!

as title, why not "where eagles dare!"?

I like that. Couldn't have come up with a better title. Thx Laura

And for good measures here are my options:

Airfix 1/24 Hawker Hurricane
Azur 1/32 Dewoitine D.520
Trumpeter 1/32 Corsair F4-U4
RoG 1/72 Eurofighter Typhoon
1/72 Promodeler Me-262
Dragon 1/48 FW 190-A5
Tamiya 1/48 Bf 109 E-3
Dragon 1/72 Do-335
Hasegawa 1/72 MiG 29
Academy 1/144 F-15

Yes just has to be a fighter, intercepter, or fighter bomber.

Terry B)

ohh OK a fighter, then the short would not fit in, but that's not a problem I have several fighters I could do ... Mirage, Migs or a SU-11 or 15? ... oh so many choices

While I'm not committing to a group build at this stage, I do have a 1/32 Tamiya Spitfire Mk.VIII, I could do. So put me down as a possible.

Since I hear the Fighter Command campaign re-surface I thought I bring it back to the fore front and see if we can get a head count on who would be interested.

So me is #1. Who else is in?

Joe

Since I hear the Fighter Command campaign re-surface I thought I bring it back to the fore front and see if we can get a head count on who would be interested.

So me is #1. Who else is in?

Joe

Count on me!
I'll fly with you boy! :pilot

Back