• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Space Race

That mean you're in??

I don't have a thing in stash but with all that stuff out there, I could easily fix that. Wouldn't mind doing the LEM again. With what I have learned over the years I could do it justice this time, or try.

that means that i don't give flak to this suggestion and support this gb in the pipe (morally)

but i won't be in in this gb!

Cool idea!! I think it will almost have to include SiFi spacecraft to have enough kit types, but yeah I'm in.

Terry B)

If you'd open it for SciFi I could encourage myself to do the Orion of 2001 , would depend on the time frame

This I'm talking about

airfix-06171-orion-spacecraft.jpg

frusthansa in space! that's what everybody needs! ;)

whatever ... any more interest here? wouldn't a space/scifi gb be fun?

wednesday evening i had the idea that auch a scifi gb could be made the topic of "trashbashing" ...

what's trashbashing? you take whatever household trash and left over kit parts you find appropriate and e.g. create your own spacecraft!

since not everybody has scifi and space stuff in the stash, makes adding trashbashing to this gb open to a wider range of participants! me for example ... i think it could be quite interesting to scratch a menacing star destroyer or steampunk space raider of my own taste and like and take whatever i can find to create ...

think of chuk's eggcellent egg project! wasn't that fun to follow?

opinions?

This is fun!!! I used to do this kind of modeling back when I was poor college student. Really stretches the imagination.

Terry (y)

If it is a general sci fi build,I would be in with a mecha kit. Gaso.Line and Dust have some 1/48 military mechas.

Back