• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Future GB Suggestion: Figure Conversion

Anyone interested in a figure conversion group build?

- Any scale
- Any medium
- Conversion must be more than replacing a head, and more than just Dr Frankenstein'ing a bunch of random figure parts together. ;)
- Original parts need to be photographed prior to the conversion starting, progress posted here on MA.
- Painted figure not required for GB completion, just the final figure primed.

I'd see this starting maybe early 2011?

Any takers?

Anyone interested in a figure conversion group build?

- Any scale
- Any medium
- Conversion must be more than replacing a head, and more than just Dr Frankenstein'ing a bunch of random figure parts together. ;)
- Original parts need to be photographed prior to the conversion starting, progress posted here on MA.
- Painted figure not required for GB completion, just the final figure primed.

I'd see this starting maybe early 2011?

Any takers?

Sounds interesting

Get enough interest and it's a go. I know two people to draft for the PR and moderators.... :D

GI know two people to draft for the PR and moderators.... :D

Who?!? :idonno :pp

BTW, GB related question: would figures converted as part of this GB be eligible for inclusion in another GB? I'll be doing some conversions for my Well scene/GB... If not, no worries, I have other projects on the go which require more than Frankensteined figures as well ;)

BTW, GB related question: would figures converted as part of this GB be eligible for inclusion in another GB? I'll be doing some conversions for my Well scene/GB... If not, no worries, I have other projects on the go which require more than Frankensteined figures as well ;)[/quote]

No each GB should be fresh with no parts done before the GB starts.

Sorry :(

Terry B)

Rudi, how many folks you got here? Unless there's something I don't know about the next open month for a kick off is August 2011.

Back