• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Barbarossa Group Build ?

You Big Teaser,

BARBAROSSA would be BAD-ASS !!! So , when Does it Start ? I've got a Tausch-Panzer screaming at Me to be built now !!!

ERIK

panzerace007 wrote:
So , when Does it Start ?

nothing starts! first would be the staff approving that gb and when that's done a start date will be decided and that wouldn't be before 2011! our schedule is stuffed up with group builds at the moment!

panzerace007 wrote:
I've got a Tausch-Panzer screaming at Me to be built now !!!

tauCH, not tausch! tauschen = exchange, tauchen = diving!

Sounds good but as Laura says this one for the future

Although Id limit it to just the early years !

Dig out that Panzer grey :)

Kreighshoer wrote:
panzerace007 wrote:
So , when Does it Start ?

nothing starts! first would be the staff approving that gb and when that's done a start date will be decided and that wouldn't be before 2011! our schedule is stuffed up with group builds at the moment!

panzerace007 wrote:
I've got a Tausch-Panzer screaming at Me to be built now !!!

tauCH, not tausch! tauschen = exchange, tauchen = diving!

LAURA,

Thanx for th spell check ! Sorry :duh.(I didn't meant to Butcher th German Language )

Yeah , TnT is getting a little Backed up , which is a Good thing ... right ??

But I would like to see something Eastern Front & Early !!

ERIK

how about combining this proposal with "blitzkrieg"?

with barbarossa ending as major blunder in the winter battle at the gates of moscow, the blitzkrieg character of barbarossa ended at that time anyway!

Back