• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TIGER I CAMPAIGN

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
This may seem like old hat, but I think we need to have a all Tiger I group build. I have a Tamiya early production Tiger and all the interior stuff from Verlinden that needs something to do. What do you think.

Terry B)

Re:TIGER MEET

a group build that should attract several users easily!

seems like we face an exciting 2011:

(- panther madness)
- tiger meet
- warsaw pact
- special forces
- cold war

when i look above i see some quite cool group builds coming, with the one in brackets the only one i would participate if it will see light!

Yeah the lineup looks great! I've got a couple of Panthers I could participate with.

Terry B)

Would a "paper panzer" Tiger I be cool? MR Modelbau makes a Tiger I H2 conversion.It has a different style turret,and a 75mm L/70 barrel. I want to do it in DAM markings.

General Zod wrote:
I want to do it in DAM markings.

No need to be so aggressive... as a paper panzer you can make it in any damned markings you want!

Wait, did you mean DAK?
B) :laugh:

Regards,

sharkmouth wrote:
General Zod wrote:
I want to do it in DAM markings.

No need to be so aggressive... as a paper panzer you can make it in any damned markings you want!

Wait, did you mean DAK?
B) :laugh:

Regards,

Yes Saul,I meant DAK lmao. Now to find the edit button. :blink

I'm all for this group build. :woohoo:

I have 4 Tiger I's sitting in my stash (early, mid, late, and late with zimmerit - Tamiya/Academy/Dragon). Let's not even go near Tiger variants and Tiger II's - I'm loosing count of the number of them I've collected :blush:

Please give me a reason to build at least one of them! :blink

tanktrax wrote:
I'm all for this group build. :woohoo:

I have 4 Tiger I's sitting in my stash (early, mid, late, and late with zimmerit - Tamiya/Academy/Dragon). Let's not even go near Tiger variants and Tiger II's - I'm loosing count of the number of them I've collected :blush:

Please give me a reason to build at least one of them! :blink

I need you to build a Tiger so that there will be something for my Pheasant to hunt.

Cheers from Peter

Well it looks like we need to let the cats out of the bag and get this rolling.

Terry B)

Kreighshoer wrote:
patience young padavan! patience! it will come but i can't tell when yet!

Yes my master :evil:

Terry B)

As it is lunch time here, I was about to start the 502 Leningrad Tiger, but I guess I have to wait, eh? Do we have a projected start date?

JSteinman wrote:
Do we have a projected start date?

no sir! but checking the schedule, not before 2011!

but i have a proposal to spice this up a little bit!

how about a combined axis&allied build? "shermania vs tigermeet"?

each one who wants to take part may choose a side, either allied with a sherman or axis with a tiger! no crisscrossing - side chosen means staying with the choice until finished! blue team vs red team!

Kreighshoer wrote:
JSteinman wrote:

each one who wants to take part may choose a side, either allied with a sherman or axis with a tiger! no crisscrossing - side chosen means staying with the choice until finished! blue team vs red team!

The Tigers must have kill rings and the Shermans have to be burning wreckage.

Terry :laugh: :laugh:

Kreighshoer wrote:
JSteinman wrote:

As long as my hypothetical Tiger I H2 is allowed,I am on the Tiger team.

Re: TIGER MEET

Ok it's been a year and I still think we need a Tiger I build. "BUMP"

Who's in?????

Terry :D

Back