• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Shelf Queens

Dave Diaz

You know what I mean.

We all have them (if you don't, you obviously have not been into this hobby for long enough :laugh: )and we all love them, so lets give them some attention.

The rules. Pick a Shelf Queen and tell us its story and how long has it been sitting around so we can all laugh and make fun of you. Then get off your rear end and FINISH IT!!!!!!

Simple eh?

dave

It's been suggested before and I still like it. I have a B58 Hustler that is prime for this.

in principle the idea is good but i would like to know when we should start another group build!

we have so many going on and in the pipe already that i'm afraid that

a) although interesting not too many peoples will take part
b) we won't find time for such a gb before 2011

IIRC, The idea was to have folks submit their shelf queens and address what the problem is and have others make suggestions and motivate the poster to get it finished.

Considering this is my only "Shelf Queen"

DSCN2635.jpg

I think I'll have to pass. This thing has been the thorn in my side for a few years now. I just don't know where to start.

Kreighshoer wrote:
in principle the idea is good but i would like to know when we should start another group build!

we have so many going on and in the pipe already that i'm afraid that

a) although interesting not too many peoples will take part
b) we won't find time for such a gb before 2011

Laura,

I think the problem with the group builds is that too many got started too fast. And even now I think the forum is running too many at a time. Maybe it would be good to slow down a bit.

dave

Back