• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I Hate Wingy Things Campaign

Skinny_Mike

I was looking through the old campaigns pages the other day, and I noticed a campaign with out any posts. But it seemed fitting considering some of the grumbling about airplane guys taking over the campaigns.

I'm sure someone can pass on the rules of the original campaign, but I think it's basically anything designed to shoot down an airplane. Could be a companion build to YGBSM.

What do we think?

I believe it was all about anti-aircraft weapons. Anything that could shoot down the junior birdmen and their wings of tin.

:rotf

Mike you may find more like that, part of the purging that i'm doing post migration to the new site. Really old campaigns are being deleted.

YGBSM would pretty much cover anything that would be in that campaign and then some.

Mike you may find more like that, part of the purging that i'm doing post migration to the new site. Really old campaigns are being deleted.

YGBSM would pretty much cover anything that would be in that campaign and then some.

Ha! Either way is fine with me, just offering up some options!

BTW - where did the poll go? I FINALLY figured out how to work the darn thing! :facepalm

I would "B-down" with that as I can think of several shooter-downers I would like to build, both old & new.

Hey what is YGBSM anyhow?

:laugh:

I don't mind keep them together or running adjacent. I originally included the AAA & SAM machinery into the SEAD campaign recommendation as I know some people don't care for building aircraft...kinda like me w/ armor. :tomato So that was a way to involve that camp, if they had any interest in it.

"TRIPLE A ADVENTURE"

hb318bc3.jpg

You guys all know I am a damn EFRICEN savage so I like the original name :D Ooga Booga Click clack clackity click

Back